- A Magnificent Meal at the Bistro in Kilauea on the Island of Kauai!
- A Magnificent Meal at Pinky’s Pizza In Portland, Oregon!
- Rhode Island’s Coffee Milk is Worth Exporting (to the rest of America)
- San Diego’s Chicken Pie Shop ~ Chicken Pot Pie Hits the Comfort Spot Like Nobody’s Business
- Har-B-Q For the Win – The New BBQ Menu at Culmination Brewing!
- A Talented Chef to Keep an Eye On ~ Musings on BBQ & New Culmination Chef Harlan Porterfield
- An Exquisite Symphony of Flavors ~ Wine Pairing Dinners Featuring Chef Sarah Pliner & Fullerton Wines
- Breakfast at Shade: The Eatery at Higgins Beach Inn Portland, Maine – A Magnificent Meal!
- A Rush and a Push Cocktail Created by Dan Marchese at Aragosta On Deer Isle Maine – Craft Cocktail Treasure!
- The Doughnut Decadence Expansion – NOLA Doughnuts Goes to Beaverton, Oregon For Their Third Location!
- The Lanikai Passion – a Fantastic Cocktail Featuring Fid Street Gin!
- The Sweetest and Savoriest Bakery in Bend, Oregon – Nancy P’s Cafe & Bakery
- MacGregor’s Sticky Toffee Cake – An Oregon Coast Culinary Gem You Don’t Want to Miss!
- The Piccone Donut – A Culinary Gem! ~OR~ We Present to You – The Phenomenal Picconut!
- A Magnificent Meal at Piccone’s Corner Portland, Oregon
- Savoring Meat in Central Washington
- Everything in The Oregon Cheese Guild’s 2021 Winter Wedge Tasting Kit!
- 6 Lbs. of Oregon Cheese – The Oregon Cheese Guild’s 2021 Winter Wedge Tasting Kit Brief Overview
- 6 Noteworthy Lake Chelan Wineries
- Lake Chelan Wine – Because it’s Naturally Intoxicating
- Go Take a Private Vineyard Hike in Oregon Wine Country – Knudsen Vineyards Dundee, Oregon
- Feelin’ Tots, Tots, Tots – TOTS! The Bend, Oregon Food Truck Serving Spherical Scrumptiousness
- Revealing the Secrets of Abbott Claim – A Carlton, Oregon Winery
- Welcoming Tamara Belgard to the Culinary Treasure Network Family!
- de Garde Cellars – A Brand-New Winery on The Oregon Coast
- Rose No. 1 From de Garde Cellars – The Review & The 411
- Threshold Brewing Zapiekanka – Your Next Craving Episode 003
- A Whiskey & Hot Chocolate Cocktail You Don’t Want to Miss – Three Creeks Brewing Sisters, Oregon
- Sisters Bakery Almond Bear Claws – A Culinary Gem You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Chalk to Flour a Bend, Oregon Destination-Worthy Bakery!
- Welcoming Brian Yaeger to the Culinary Treasure Network Family!
- A Magnificent Meal at Copper Whiskey Bar & Grill Bozeman Montana
- Simply Stellar! Riverside Fish & Chips Nehalem Oregon on the Oregon Coast
- 4 Year Single Vineyard Pinot Noir Vertical & 4 Amazing Bites! Erath Tasting Room Spring Wine Flight Portland, Oregon
- Hapa PDX Karaage (Japanese Fried Chicken) – Your Next Craving Episode 002
- The Winter Wedge Cheese Extravaganza – Help the Cheese Farmers! Wait… Whut?
- The Oregon Cheese Guild’s Winter Wedge Cheese Extravaganza – How to Save $15!
- The Pacific Drift – An Exquisite Cranberry Martini
- Portland Coffee Roasters 2020 Holiday Roast – Your Next Craving Episode 001
- International Xinomavro Day Nov 1st 2020 – Enjoying a Bottle of 2016 Xinomavro From Sakalaki Winery Plagia Kilkis Greece
- Adam Schact Skyline Chili – Culinary Treasure Show Season 1 Episode 2
- The Porky Melt at The Dinner Bell Barbecue Food Cart – This is Culinary Treasure!
- The Butterscotch Budino at Blacksmith Italian – A Culinary Treasure!
- Dinner at Blacksmith Italian – A Truly Magnificent Meal
- Raina Wickstrom Hazelnut Farmer Steenson Family Farm – Culinary Treasure Show Season 1 Episode 1
Tag Archives: Kauai Hawaii
A Magnificent Meal at the Bistro in Kilauea on the Island of Kauai!
A Magnificent Meal at the Bistro in Kilauea on the Island of Kauai! Wow! During one my recent trips to Kauai (Dec 2022) I took a drive to the North Shore. On my to-do list was a quick stop in … Continue reading
Posted in A Magnificent Meal, Hawaii Restaurant, Kauai Restaurant, Kauai Treasure, Magnificent Meals, Steak Tagged Chef John-Paul Gordon, Chef John-Paul Gordon The Bistro in Kilauea, Chocolate Decadence the Bistro in Kilauea, Culinary Treasure, Culinary Treasure by Steven Shomler, Culinary Treasure Network, Fish Rockets the Bistro in Kilauea, Fresh Beets Salad the Bistro in Kilauea, Go Have Magnificent Meals, Kauai, Kauai Hawaii, Kauai Restaurant, Kauai Treasure, Kilauea, Kilauea Restaurant, Lilikoi Lemon Martini the Bistro in Kilauea, Prosciutto and Goat the Bistro in Kilauea, Ribeye, Ribeye Steak the Bistro in Kilauea, Shomler Media, Steven Shomler Culinary Storyteller, Steven Shomler Culinary Treasure Network, Steven Shomler Food Writer, Steven Shomler Kauai, Steven Shomler Kauai Treasure, The Bistro, The Bistro in Kilauea, The Island of Kauai, This is Culinary Treasure Leave a comment
The Moloaa Mai Tai
The Moloaa Mai Tai While I was in Kauai this past March I created a terrific cocktail – Moloaa Mai Tai! This Mai Tai has Koloa Coconut Rum, Koloa Dark Rum, and POG! For those who don’t know POG is … Continue reading
Posted in Cocktails, Rum Tagged Dark Rum and Coffee, Hawaii, Hawaiian Distillery, Hawaiian Rum, Kauai, Kauai Hawaii, Koloa Coconut Rum, Koloa Dark Rum, Koloa Rum, Koloa Rum Co, Mai Tai, Moloaa Bay, Moloaa Beach, Moloaa Mai Tai, POG, Rum and Coffee, Rum and POG, Rum Cocktail, Steven Shomler Leave a comment