6 Noteworthy Lake Chelan Wineries Celebrated wine writer Tamara Belgard recently visited the Lake Chelan American Viticultural Area (AVA) located on the east side of the Cascade Mountain Range, just three-plus hours from Seattle...Read More
Tag: The Noteworthy Wine Journal
Revealing the Secrets of Abbott Claim – A Carlton, Oregon Winery For those looking for stellar wines and an exclusive and unique wine tasting experience, I happen to have just the place for you… Abbott Claim in Carlton, Oregon....Read More
de Garde Cellars – A Brand-New Winery on The Oregon Coast On Thursday July 22, 2021, de Garde Cellars debuted their very first wine – Rose No. 1. See this link to read the Noteworthy Wine Journal article about Rose No. 1: Rose...Read More
by KC Shomler | Jul 24, 2021 | Adventures on The Oregon Coast, KC Shomler, KC Shomler Article, KC Shomler Culinary Treasure Network Contributor, Noteworthy Wine Journal, Oregon Coast, Wine, Winery | 0
Rose No. 1 From de Garde Cellars – The Review & The 411 Rose No. 1 – The Review Many times, people scoff at Rose as déclassé, but that is a mistake. Rose doesn’t have to be cheap, sickeningly sweet, or just a basic...Read More
- Authentic German Food in Portland, Oregon!
- A Magnificent Meal at LDI Lobster on Little Deer Isle In Maine!
- The OG Burger at Friendly Waves on Kauai – An All-time Great Cheeseburger!
- One Magnificent Dish After Another – Friendly Waves Kauai
- The Pork Belly Pupu at Friendly Waves Kauai – I Can’t Even – Just Go Eat It!
- The Stash Cocktail at Friendly Waves on Kauai – A Cocktail Lovers Dream Come True!
- Something Awesome is Coming to the Oregon Coast – Cold Storage, a Commercial Kitchen, and More ~ Partners for Rural Food Systems!
- A Magnificent Meal at the Bistro in Kilauea on the Island of Kauai!
- A Magnificent Meal at Pinky’s Pizza In Portland, Oregon!
- Rhode Island’s Coffee Milk is Worth Exporting (to the rest of America)
- San Diego’s Chicken Pie Shop ~ Chicken Pot Pie Hits the Comfort Spot Like Nobody’s Business
- Har-B-Q For the Win – The New BBQ Menu at Culmination Brewing!
- A Talented Chef to Keep an Eye On ~ Musings on BBQ & New Culmination Chef Harlan Porterfield
- An Exquisite Symphony of Flavors ~ Wine Pairing Dinners Featuring Chef Sarah Pliner & Fullerton Wines
- Breakfast at Shade: The Eatery at Higgins Beach Inn Portland, Maine – A Magnificent Meal!
- A Rush and a Push Cocktail Created by Dan Marchese at Aragosta On Deer Isle Maine – Craft Cocktail Treasure!
- The Doughnut Decadence Expansion – NOLA Doughnuts Goes to Beaverton, Oregon For Their Third Location!
- The Lanikai Passion – a Fantastic Cocktail Featuring Fid Street Gin!
- The Sweetest and Savoriest Bakery in Bend, Oregon – Nancy P’s Cafe & Bakery
- MacGregor’s Sticky Toffee Cake – An Oregon Coast Culinary Gem You Don’t Want to Miss!