- The “Omakase” Sushi Meal at Sashimi Bar in Bozeman, Montana
- Steak Frites – Tanglewood Bozeman Montana
- The Our Father Burger and Mexican Firecrackers – Hail Mary’s Bozeman Montana
- Tilt Burnside Fall 2019 Seasonal Cocktails
- Wallow & Root Pasture Farm Dinner with Tournant and Piccone’s Corner
- Two Brothers Making Portland Waffle Magic Happen!
- Crave The Coast Food Festival – Celebrating the Bounty of The North Oregon Coast
- Doug Fir’s Deviled Eggs Will Enrapture You!
- Portland Meet PieCake! A Brand New Food Cart!
- The Moloaa Mai Tai
Category Archives: Wine
The 2018 Oregon Tempranillo Celebration Grand Tasting The Oregon Tempranillo Celebration Grand Tasting is happening on Sunday Jan 21st from 1 PM – 4 PM at the Double Tree Hotel – 1000 Multnomah St, Portland, Oregon. At the Grand Tasting … Continue reading
Tess and Patrick Barr Founders of Hood Crest Winery – Episode 7 Great Food Great Stories Podcast Episode 7 of the Great Food Great Stories Podcast is here! In this episode I visit with Tess and Patrick Barr Founders of … Continue reading
The Wedge – Portland Celebrates Cheese! — Episode 6 Great Food Great Stories Podcast Episode 6 of the Great Food Great Stories Podcast is here! In this episode I visit with Katie Bray Executive Director of the Oregon Cheese Guild, … Continue reading
Wine, Blues and More Event – Saturday August 20th at Hood Crest Winery An Afternoon of Wine, Cheese, Charcuterie, Chocolate, Pizza, Pasta, and Blues at Hood Crest Winery! I have put together a very fun event happening this Saturday August … Continue reading
The Kitchen at Middleground Farms – A Recreational Cooking School On Thursday evening Oct 16th, 2014 I attended an event at The Kitchen at Middleground Farms. My friend Lauren Chandler, Founder of Lauren Chandler Cooks had invited me to go … Continue reading
Food, Beer, and Wine Writer’s Media Tour at The 2014 Bite Of Oregon! This year the Bite Of Oregon will be offering a special Media Tour for Portland’s Food, Beer, and Wine Writers! This media tour will take place Friday … Continue reading