The Porky Melt at The Dinner Bell Barbecue Food Cart – This is Culinary Treasure! Goodness! Last Thursday I had an amazing sandwich, and I have been thinking about ever since! Do yourself a favor and head over to the Dinner Bell...Read More
Oregon Craft Beer Industry Workshop Series The HR Group is offering a fantastic series for those who are work in Oregon craft beer – “Oregon Craft Beer Industry Workshops are designed to promote, educate, and support...Read More
How to Enjoy the 2016 Holiday Ale Festival and Beer Recommendations I love the Holiday Ale Festival! It is one of my two favorite Portland beer festivals. I was there most of yesterday , Wednesday December 1st, and I enjoyed...Read More
Stormbreaker Brewing 2016 Edition of Barrel Aged Winter Coat Last Night, Wednesday November 17th I stopped by Stormbreaker Brewing and enjoyed the 2016 edition of Barrel Aged Winter Coat by the awesome outside fire pit they have...Read More
NW Coffee Beer Invitational Saturday Jan 24th 12-7 PM Goose Hollow Inn On Thursday, Jan 15th, 2015 I attended the media preview for the NW Coffee Beer Invitational. I had a wonderful time! I got to hang out with some awesome...Read More
Holiday Ale Festival 2014 Last night I went to the 2014 Holiday Ale Festival and I had a wonderful time! Great beer, good food and I saw lots of friends. How awesome is Portland! We have many outstanding beer festivals, and we...Read More
Food and Beer Writers Meet and Greet at Brannon’s Pub and Brewery Tuesday December 9th at 6 PM Brannon’s Pub and Brewery is a brand new brewery opening in Beaverton! Tuesday evening December 9th, at 6 PM...Read More
Food, Beer, and Wine Writer’s Media Tour at The 2014 Bite Of Oregon! This year the Bite Of Oregon will be offering a special Media Tour for Portland’s Food, Beer, and Wine Writers! This media tour will take place...Read More
The Portland Fruit Beer Festival – Saturday June 7th and Sunday June 8th This weekend brings us the 4th annual Portland Fruit Beer Festival. This is the largest fruit beer festival in the US and those of us in Portland are...Read More
- A Palpable Passion for Sourdough and Pizza – The Turning Peel in Portland, Oregon
- Marie Sharp’s Culinary Treasure Interview with Steven Shomler
- Authentic German Food in Portland, Oregon!
- A Magnificent Meal at LDI Lobster on Little Deer Isle In Maine!
- The OG Burger at Friendly Waves on Kauai – An All-time Great Cheeseburger!
- One Magnificent Dish After Another – Friendly Waves Kauai
- The Pork Belly Pupu at Friendly Waves Kauai – I Can’t Even – Just Go Eat It!
- The Stash Cocktail at Friendly Waves on Kauai – A Cocktail Lovers Dream Come True!
- Something Awesome is Coming to the Oregon Coast – Cold Storage, a Commercial Kitchen, and More ~ Partners for Rural Food Systems!
- A Magnificent Meal at the Bistro in Kilauea on the Island of Kauai!
- A Magnificent Meal at Pinky’s Pizza In Portland, Oregon!
- Rhode Island’s Coffee Milk is Worth Exporting (to the rest of America)
- San Diego’s Chicken Pie Shop ~ Chicken Pot Pie Hits the Comfort Spot Like Nobody’s Business
- Har-B-Q For the Win – The New BBQ Menu at Culmination Brewing!
- A Talented Chef to Keep an Eye On ~ Musings on BBQ & New Culmination Chef Harlan Porterfield
- An Exquisite Symphony of Flavors ~ Wine Pairing Dinners Featuring Chef Sarah Pliner & Fullerton Wines
- Breakfast at Shade: The Eatery at Higgins Beach Inn Portland, Maine – A Magnificent Meal!
- A Rush and a Push Cocktail Created by Dan Marchese at Aragosta On Deer Isle Maine – Craft Cocktail Treasure!
- The Doughnut Decadence Expansion – NOLA Doughnuts Goes to Beaverton, Oregon For Their Third Location!
- The Lanikai Passion – a Fantastic Cocktail Featuring Fid Street Gin!