The Great Food Great Stories Podcast is now the Portland Culinary Podcast Here is the link for Toast – The Oregon Distillers Guild Tasting Festival – Portland Culinary Podcast Episode 10...Read More
Category: Portland Culinary Events
Aquavit 101 and Aquavit Week 2016 Preview with Jacob Grier — Episode 8 of the Great Food Great Stories Podcast
Aquavit 101 and Aquavit Week 2016 Preview with Jacob Grier — Episode 8 of the Great Food Great Stories Podcast with Steven Shomler In this episode Steven Shomler visits with Jacob Grier– Acclaimed Bartender,...Read More
The Wedge – Portland Celebrates Cheese! — Episode 6 Great Food Great Stories Podcast Episode 6 of the Great Food Great Stories Podcast is here! In this episode I visit with Katie Bray Executive Director of the Oregon...Read More
The Wedge – Portland’s Cheese Festival 2015 Preview! The Wedge is happening Saturday Oct 3rd from Noon – 5 PM! If you love cheese and great culinary delights you will want to get to this awesome event! I have...Read More
NW Coffee Beer Invitational Saturday Jan 24th 12-7 PM Goose Hollow Inn On Thursday, Jan 15th, 2015 I attended the media preview for the NW Coffee Beer Invitational. I had a wonderful time! I got to hang out with some awesome...Read More
Holiday Ale Festival 2014 Last night I went to the 2014 Holiday Ale Festival and I had a wonderful time! Great beer, good food and I saw lots of friends. How awesome is Portland! We have many outstanding beer festivals, and we...Read More
Gigi’s Cafe Grand Opening Saturday November 22nd, 2014 4 Years Ago…. 4 years ago on November 22nd, 2010 my friends Michael and Charlene opened the Gaufre Gourmet Food Cart! They did so with the hope that someday...Read More
Lauren Chandler – Founder of Lauren Chandler Cooks Featured in The Kitchn Cookbook! Lauren Chandler – Chef and Culinary Consultant Lauren Chandler is a Portland, Oregon based Chef and Culinary Consultant who can...Read More
The Wedge! Portland Celebration of Cheese – Happening Oct 4th 2014! If you live in Portland and like cheese you need to go to the Wedge! This annual event is happening Saturday Oct 4th, 2014 at 9th and Belmont from Noon...Read More
- A Palpable Passion for Sourdough and Pizza – The Turning Peel in Portland, Oregon
- Marie Sharp’s Culinary Treasure Interview with Steven Shomler
- Authentic German Food in Portland, Oregon!
- A Magnificent Meal at LDI Lobster on Little Deer Isle In Maine!
- The OG Burger at Friendly Waves on Kauai – An All-time Great Cheeseburger!
- One Magnificent Dish After Another – Friendly Waves Kauai
- The Pork Belly Pupu at Friendly Waves Kauai – I Can’t Even – Just Go Eat It!
- The Stash Cocktail at Friendly Waves on Kauai – A Cocktail Lovers Dream Come True!
- Something Awesome is Coming to the Oregon Coast – Cold Storage, a Commercial Kitchen, and More ~ Partners for Rural Food Systems!
- A Magnificent Meal at the Bistro in Kilauea on the Island of Kauai!
- A Magnificent Meal at Pinky’s Pizza In Portland, Oregon!
- Rhode Island’s Coffee Milk is Worth Exporting (to the rest of America)
- San Diego’s Chicken Pie Shop ~ Chicken Pot Pie Hits the Comfort Spot Like Nobody’s Business
- Har-B-Q For the Win – The New BBQ Menu at Culmination Brewing!
- A Talented Chef to Keep an Eye On ~ Musings on BBQ & New Culmination Chef Harlan Porterfield
- An Exquisite Symphony of Flavors ~ Wine Pairing Dinners Featuring Chef Sarah Pliner & Fullerton Wines
- Breakfast at Shade: The Eatery at Higgins Beach Inn Portland, Maine – A Magnificent Meal!
- A Rush and a Push Cocktail Created by Dan Marchese at Aragosta On Deer Isle Maine – Craft Cocktail Treasure!
- The Doughnut Decadence Expansion – NOLA Doughnuts Goes to Beaverton, Oregon For Their Third Location!
- The Lanikai Passion – a Fantastic Cocktail Featuring Fid Street Gin!