Oregon Craft Beer Industry Workshop Series The HR Group is offering a fantastic series for those who are work in Oregon craft beer – “Oregon Craft Beer Industry Workshops are designed to promote, educate, and support...Read More
Category: Upcoming Culinary Event
by Steven Shomler | Feb 15, 2017 | Baiju, Cocktail Event, Cocktails, Culinary Event, Great Food Great Stories Podcast, Podcast, Portland Culinary Events, Portland Culinary Festival, Portland Festival, Restaurant, Spirits, Upcoming Culinary Event, Whiskey | 0
The Great Food Great Stories Podcast is now the Portland Culinary Podcast Here is the link for Toast – The Oregon Distillers Guild Tasting Festival – Portland Culinary Podcast Episode 10...Read More
NW Coffee Beer Invitational Saturday Jan 24th 12-7 PM Goose Hollow Inn On Thursday, Jan 15th, 2015 I attended the media preview for the NW Coffee Beer Invitational. I had a wonderful time! I got to hang out with some awesome...Read More
Lauren Chandler – Founder of Lauren Chandler Cooks Featured in The Kitchn Cookbook! Lauren Chandler – Chef and Culinary Consultant Lauren Chandler is a Portland, Oregon based Chef and Culinary Consultant who can...Read More
Food, Beer, and Wine Writer’s Media Tour at The 2014 Bite Of Oregon! This year the Bite Of Oregon will be offering a special Media Tour for Portland’s Food, Beer, and Wine Writers! This media tour will take place...Read More
The Portland Fruit Beer Festival – Saturday June 7th and Sunday June 8th This weekend brings us the 4th annual Portland Fruit Beer Festival. This is the largest fruit beer festival in the US and those of us in Portland are...Read More
Finnriver Cider Dinner at Harvester Brewing Gastropub – Wednesday May 28th at 6:30 PM. Finnriver Farm and Cidery Finnriver is a wonderful cider maker I first discovered at the Imperial Bottle Shop and Taproom last...Read More
Reverend Nat’s Cinco de Mayo ¡Tepache! Release Party – May 5th 2014 This Monday night May 5th from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM Reverend Nat’s Cider is having a delightful party featuring their *Tepache and the glorious...Read More
- Authentic German Food in Portland, Oregon!
- A Magnificent Meal at LDI Lobster on Little Deer Isle In Maine!
- The OG Burger at Friendly Waves on Kauai – An All-time Great Cheeseburger!
- One Magnificent Dish After Another – Friendly Waves Kauai
- The Pork Belly Pupu at Friendly Waves Kauai – I Can’t Even – Just Go Eat It!
- The Stash Cocktail at Friendly Waves on Kauai – A Cocktail Lovers Dream Come True!
- Something Awesome is Coming to the Oregon Coast – Cold Storage, a Commercial Kitchen, and More ~ Partners for Rural Food Systems!
- A Magnificent Meal at the Bistro in Kilauea on the Island of Kauai!
- A Magnificent Meal at Pinky’s Pizza In Portland, Oregon!
- Rhode Island’s Coffee Milk is Worth Exporting (to the rest of America)
- San Diego’s Chicken Pie Shop ~ Chicken Pot Pie Hits the Comfort Spot Like Nobody’s Business
- Har-B-Q For the Win – The New BBQ Menu at Culmination Brewing!
- A Talented Chef to Keep an Eye On ~ Musings on BBQ & New Culmination Chef Harlan Porterfield
- An Exquisite Symphony of Flavors ~ Wine Pairing Dinners Featuring Chef Sarah Pliner & Fullerton Wines
- Breakfast at Shade: The Eatery at Higgins Beach Inn Portland, Maine – A Magnificent Meal!
- A Rush and a Push Cocktail Created by Dan Marchese at Aragosta On Deer Isle Maine – Craft Cocktail Treasure!
- The Doughnut Decadence Expansion – NOLA Doughnuts Goes to Beaverton, Oregon For Their Third Location!
- The Lanikai Passion – a Fantastic Cocktail Featuring Fid Street Gin!
- The Sweetest and Savoriest Bakery in Bend, Oregon – Nancy P’s Cafe & Bakery
- MacGregor’s Sticky Toffee Cake – An Oregon Coast Culinary Gem You Don’t Want to Miss!