- 4 Year Single Vineyard Pinot Noir Vertical & 4 Amazing Bites! Erath Tasting Room Spring Wine Flight Portland, Oregon
- Hapa PDX Karaage (Japanese Fried Chicken) – Your Next Craving Episode 002
- The Winter Wedge Cheese Extravaganza – Help the Cheese Farmers! Wait… Whut?
- The Oregon Cheese Guild’s Winter Wedge Cheese Extravaganza – How to Save $15!
- The Pacific Drift – An Exquisite Cranberry Martini
- Portland Coffee Roasters 2020 Holiday Roast – Your Next Craving Episode 001
- International Xinomavro Day Nov 1st 2020 – Enjoying a Bottle of 2016 Xinomavro From Sakalaki Winery Plagia Kilkis Greece
- Adam Schact Skyline Chili – Culinary Treasure Show Season 1 Episode 2
- The Porky Melt at The Dinner Bell Barbecue Food Cart – This is Culinary Treasure!
- The Butterscotch Budino at Blacksmith Italian – A Culinary Treasure!
- Dinner at Blacksmith Italian – A Truly Magnificent Meal
- Raina Wickstrom Hazelnut Farmer Steenson Family Farm – Culinary Treasure Show Season 1 Episode 1
- Stories With Steve Olp Video – Dry Hills Distillery
- Stories With Griff Video- Dean’s Zesty Booch
- The “Omakase” Sushi Meal at Sashimi Bar in Bozeman, Montana
- Steak Frites – Tanglewood Bozeman Montana
- The Our Father Burger and Mexican Firecrackers – Hail Mary’s Bozeman Montana
- Tilt Burnside Fall 2019 Seasonal Cocktails
- Wallow & Root Pasture Farm Dinner with Tournant and Piccone’s Corner
- Two Brothers Making Portland Waffle Magic Happen!
- Crave The Coast Food Festival – Celebrating the Bounty of The North Oregon Coast
- Doug Fir’s Deviled Eggs Will Enrapture You!
- Portland Meet PieCake! A Brand New Food Cart!
- The Moloaa Mai Tai
- 7 Fantastic Ways You Can Enjoy Reverend Nat’s Tepache!
- What is Tepache?
Category Archives: Cider
7 Fantastic Ways You Can Enjoy Reverend Nat’s Tepache! I love Reverend Nat’s Tepache! Every year on May 5th AKA Cinco de Mayo Reverend Nat’s release bottles of this wonderful pineapple “cider.” What is Tepache If you don’t know what … Continue reading
What is Tepache? Tepache is a traditional fermented Mexican beverage that is generally made from the rind and the peel of pineapples. Tepache is often mixed with beer. I first encountered Tepache while working on my second book – Portland Beer … Continue reading
How to Enjoy the 2016 Holiday Ale Festival and Beer Recommendations I love the Holiday Ale Festival! It is one of my two favorite Portland beer festivals. I was there most of yesterday , Wednesday December 1st, and I enjoyed … Continue reading
The Wedge – Portland Celebrates Cheese! — Episode 6 Great Food Great Stories Podcast Episode 6 of the Great Food Great Stories Podcast is here! In this episode I visit with Katie Bray Executive Director of the Oregon Cheese Guild, … Continue reading
Ramy Armans Founder of Ramy’s Lamb Shack Food Cart and Baba’s Mediterranean Grill – Episode 4 Great Food Great Stories Podcast
Ramy Armans Founder of Ramy’s Lamb Shack Food Cart and Baba’s Mediterranean Grill – Episode 4 Great Food Great Stories Podcast Episode 4 of the Great Food Great Stories Podcast is here! In this episode I visit with Ramy Armans … Continue reading
The 2016 Cider Rite Of Spring — Saturday March 19th Noon to 5 PM Portland, Oregon This Saturday March 19th from Noon – 5 PM a wonderful cider event is happening from Noon – 5 PM! The 2016 Cider Rite … Continue reading
Cider Rite of Spring! Portland’s Spring Cider Festival — March 21, 2015 This Saturday from noon – 5 PM you can attend the 2nd annual Cider Rite of Spring being held at the Tiffany Center, located at 1410 SW Morrison Street in … Continue reading
Congratulations to the Winners of the 2014 Portland International Cider Cup! Oregon Cider Week is upon us! This past Sunday – June 22nd I attended the Portland International Cider Cup at Reverend Nat’s Hard … Continue reading
Finnriver Cider Dinner at Harvester Brewing Gastropub – Wednesday May 28th at 6:30 PM. Finnriver Farm and Cidery Finnriver is a wonderful cider maker I first discovered at the Imperial Bottle Shop and Taproom last November. They were doing a … Continue reading